Thursday, April 17, 2008

Did Big Ben Healy Make Michael Oliver Dress Up as Wonder Woman?

I heard a rumor that Big Ben Healy was a huge fan of the late 1970s TV show, Wonder Woman. I also heard that Big Ben used to make Michael Oliver Ponce dress up as Wonder Woman for their late night gay sex romps. I'll bet that Big Ben bought the outfit below for Ponce on his 18th birthday and coated it with cum stains over the next week as they made passionate homosexual love over and over again. Does anyone know it these rumors are true?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Big Ben Healy fantasized that Oliver was the beautiful circa-1978 Lynda Carter when he had unprotected buttsex with Oliver dressed as Wonder Woman? He probably didn't - Oliver's cries for help were probably more than sufficient for that deranged homosexual to get off!

Anonymous said...

I have heard this story before. From what I heard when Big Ben whipped out his massive cock Michael shit his wonder woman pants! Michael for reasons that have been discussed in here before never bothered to wash the costume thus it contained a foul smell and unsightly shit stain which Big Ben found highly arousing. I bet Mike misses those lovers trysts with Big Ben!