Monday, April 28, 2008

Michael Oliver Recently Spotted at Gay Bathouse?


I have heard from good sources that after reading many of the blogs on this site Michael Oliver is in a rush to wash his sweaty, stinky balls and asshole! Over the weekend he was spotted heading into this gay bathhouse where he received many golden showers and a few hot carls! I'm told that although he wound up smelling worse then ever (his mullet now reeks of piss) he found the bathhouse experience to be a good one and will return! So all you hot queers keep an eye out for Oliver at your favorite bathhouse!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Michael Oliver dressed up in blackface as the black guy in the green shirt in the middle of the photo? Your disguise didn't fool me, Mikey!

Anonymous said...

I do believe that is Oliver! I wonder if Big Ben Healy surprised him in the locker room and hosed him down with a fine shit spray?