Monday, February 16, 2009

Gay Relationship With Randy Constan?

Randy Constan is a 54-year-old man who lives in Florida and frequently dresses up like Peter Pan and in many other queer outfits. I think that Michael Oliver Ponce may have vacationed in Florida while touring with The Samples in recent years. Does anyone know whether Ponce hooked up with Randy Constan during one of his vacations? As has been previously reported, Ponce rarely bathes and his balls and ass can be smelled from far away.

I bet that the rank smell of Ponce's taint would really turn on Randy Constan. I wonder whether Randy Constan infected Ponce with any STDs... If anyone has any details, please let me know soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

michael belongs with me

Anonymous said...

you're gay. no, really, but also in the ever so popular slang way.