Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lived in a Dumpster?


I have heard from solid contacts that before "The Samples" gave Michael a shot a being a foul smelling roadie Michael had been living in a dumpster. I've heard that for a year or two in the late 90's Michael, by choice, decided that instead of heading out each night in search of queer dumpster parties he would live in a dumpster and let the parties come to him!
This sounds like a pretty good idea since Michael could care less about personal hygiene. I have a picture of the purported dumpster and it looks fairly comfortable. I notice it is a NYC dumpster and I was not aware Michael had lived in NYC. Although, I guess since he lived and partied in a dumpster he wouldn't have had a real address! Can anyone confirm this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Oliver lived in that dumpster, did he use a couple rats for a pillow and the rotting carcass of a deceased bum as a blanket during cold winter nights?