Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Michael Oliver's Biological Father?

There are rumors that Carrot Top and Jack Warden are Michael Oliver Ponce's parents. As I have previously mentioned, the rumor holds that Jack Warden anally impregnanted Carrot Top, who gave birth to the young firecrotch months later, in 1981. However, I recently heard that Carrot Top may have been cheating on Jack Warden with the guy in the picture below. Oliver, is the guy shown below your true father? He looks pretty low-class, has a long mullet, and appears as to be wearing a small goatee, just like you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I coated that guy in a diareah spray at a dumpster party behind a Wendy's! If I remember he did have a tiny cock. So in that respect he very well could be the father of Ponce!

Anonymous said...

wow.

Anonymous said...

he has such a tight ASS to boot...