Sunday, March 16, 2008

Was Michael Oliver Really Elliot Spitzer's "Kristen"

I've been hearing rumblings from deep within the queer community that a massive cover up is afoot! Although impossible to confirm at this moment I'm hearing that the actually identity of the person that brought down Elliot Spitzer's political career was none other then Michael "Kristen" Oliver! I've heard that Michael was actually a high priced call-man who worked for the service "The Emperors Club" to which Spitzer belonged. Michael would charge upwards of $1000.00 per hour to dress in his red bow-tie and seduce wealthy older men! According to my sources deep withing the bowels of the queer community a deal was brokered that allowed Elliot Spitzer to claim a hetero relationship so that he would not be further destroyed! I have also heard that Michael Oliver was behind the destruction of Jim McGreevy, former governor of New Jersey as well!!!! Can anyone confirm this uber hot story?

No comments: