Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mikey O At a Daft Punk Show!

Last year, Michael and I went to a Daft Punk show in Las Vegas! We had a great time! As soon as the music hit, Mikey did what he does best - dropping to his knees and pleasuring as many dudes as humanly possible! I snapped this shot of Oliver and a couple of his adoring "fans" as Daft Punk busted out "Around the World"! There are some moments in a person's life where time seems to stop; this was one of those times.
For their encore, Daft Punk brought Mikey onstage, and violently spitroasted him while shaving his mullet off with a hair clippers! It was awesome!
I miss these grandfatherly outings with the boy.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that Michael is still wearing the bowtie! Is it caked in grime and shit like the rest of his body?

Anonymous said...

Wow, what kind of camera did you use, Healy? I feel like I'm actually there! I swear I can smell the rancid, onionish and amyl nitrite!!!