Saturday, March 29, 2008

Does Michael Oliver Live in the Sewer?


I've recently heard from good sources that Michael is currently living in the LA sewer. This would make sense as he already is known to smell like a sewer and his lack of any actually job must have him financially strapped. Can anyone confirm that beneath this manhole is Michael Olivers current home? Also, I have heard that Michael holds queer orgies in his sewer paradise on a regular basis. Can anyone confirm this, and if so how do I get an invite?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible that if he has a badass sword and lives in the sewer, that he could be a ninja turtle?

Anonymous said...

I wonder if he has ever hooked up with a Ninja Turtle? I wonder if he has had a sword fight with Leonardo and got so excited that Leo shot green jizz all over the sewer? I would love to live in a sewer swimming amongst all those beautiful turds!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking he's named after a really gay artist...

Ponce Roadie 69 said...

I have it on good authority that he was the disgraced 5th member of the Turtles, "Liberace". They kicked hom out after they caught him getting spit-roasted by Splinter and that big robot Krang used to pilot.