Monday, February 25, 2008

Did Oliver Ever Receive a Reach-Around?

When making love to Big Ben Healy, does anyone know if Big Ben Healy ever gave Oliver a reach-around? If he's nice, I think he would have done so. However, Big Ben Healy seemed like a selfish dirty old man, so I have to believe that Oliver was not extended the common courtesy of a reach-around. :(

What about John Ritter? I think he would have been a more passionate and caring gay lover for Oliver. It wouldn't surprise me to discover that Oliver and Ritter had passionate unprotected buttsex on the very day that Oliver turned 18 years old and was finally of the legal age of consent. I'll bet those two lovebirds must have waited anxiously for so long to consumate a gay relationship!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I doubt that Big Ben would have taken the time to give Michael any sort of pleasure. Big Ben seems like the kind of no nonsense guy who probably buttslammed Mike, came on his mullet, then drove away in a rusty old station wagon!

Anonymous said...

Hey there sailor, it's me, JM J Bullock! You might remember me from my roles on Too Close For Comfort and Hollywood Squares. I have been HIV+ for 20+ years and would definitely give you a reach-around while firing my HIV+ seed down your throat!