Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Want To Fire My Seed Down Mikey's Throat!!!

Mikey, it's me, Big Ben Healy! Remember how I was your grandfather in Problem Child? My son, John Ritter, adopted you but tried to tone down your destructive side. I, on the other hand, encouraged you to develop your antisocial behaviors! I used to invite you over to my car dealership so that we could get some intimate "alone time." Now that you are above the age of consent, we should hook up for some hot homosexual sex!!!!! My elderly balls are full of semen wth your name on it! You need to sign on for Problem Child 4 - a witchdoctor will revive my corpse during a seance and then I'll be good to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big Ben I like your style! I would like nothing more then to tag team Mike's tight ass with you! C'mon Mikey O make an old man's dreams cum true!


ROCCO