Tuesday, February 19, 2008

An Intimate Moment on the Rowdy Problem Child Set?

It has been rumored that the set of Problem Child was very rowdy and that there was much ass and crotch-grabbing, as well as some unprotected sex. I can't confirm any of these rumors, as I was never on the set myself. However, I have discovered this intimate photo of Michael Richards and Michael Oliver from the Problem Child set. Michael Richards and Oliver are giving each other loving glances and they almost look like they want to make out.

Granted, Michael Oliver was a minor in 1990 when Problem Child came out, so I have to assume that they didn't have intercourse at the time, despite the palpable homoerotic overtones. However, it wouldn't surprise me if Michael Oliver tracked down Michael Richards at the stroke of midnight on his 18th birthday to proposition Richards for gay sex. Does anyone know if that happened?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard rumors that the reason Richards called some guy a nigger at the comedy store was because he was Mike Olivers new lover! I heard that the young black lover of Mike Oliver went to the show and kept taunting Michael Richards until he could take no more. The rest is history!


ROCCO