Monday, February 25, 2008

Mike's rampant B.O.

As soon as I heard about Mike having hygiene issues, I put out the feelers amongst my queer buddies who had lived in California to see what they could tell me. They informed me that Mike was somewhat notorious in certain circles, and rumor had it that the stench and the sweat from his taint, balls and ass is so potent that it actually eats through his underwear. He gets through several pairs a week. Maybe that's where all the money he earned doing Problem Child went...

I don't mind though...the first time I conjured up a mental image of being mounted by Mr. Ponce and having him plough my ass with his ginger love sausage, all the while being enveloped in the fumes of his pheromone-rich musk, I blew a massive load clear across the room. Mike, keep on stinkin', buddy!!

No comments: