Thursday, February 21, 2008

Michael's White-Trash Look

Michael Oliver sure is a trendsetter! He's doing everything in his power to make the "white trash" look chic! I really like his long mullet and that queer little tattoo on his right arm. It's awesome that Michael spits at conventional views on fashion - he's his own man. I think it's really cool that he refuses to bathe everyday so that everyone in attendance at a concert for The Samples can smell his balls and ass! That must be a rare treat.

Michael, I think you need to further cultivate your fashion-setting look by wearing a white tanktop undershirt with stains on it and letting someone punch you in the face until some of your teeth fall out. If you do that, you'll be an even bigger icon of the lowest rung of society!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That photo is rapidly becoming a symbol of unwashed, garbage-smelling lust. You must be so proud, Michael!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the Samples tack on a few bucks to each ticket for the "roadie ass aroma"? I know I would pay 5 extra bucks to be guarenteed a chance to breath in some Mike O stink!


Low Hung Chung

Anonymous said...

He looks like a god damn Bialecki.