Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Michael Oliver Perfume?

Hey Oliver, it's obvious that your roadie career has derailed and is quickly going nowhere. You need to kick things up a notch and use your immense fame and popularity to fatten your wallet. You are well-known throughout the world for several things, such as your greasy long red mullet and your nasty b.o. that reeks of your balls and ass.

I think you need to bottle your stank b.o. to the deviant gay community! You could call it Junior's Taint or something like that!!! I think it would sell well within the gay community that cruises to gas station bathrooms, rest stops, and to the dumpsters in the alleys behind the local Taco Bell for gay unprotected buttsex.

You're sitting on a goldmine right now and you don't even realize it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get moving on this money making idea Ponce! When the dough starts rolling in you can pay back Big Ben Healy!

Anonymous said...

C'mon Junior! Get to work bottling your essence. I would definitely purchase a few bottles. Unlike you I have a job that requires I bathe daily during the week. Thus I have nearly no time to get my "stink" on when I want to head out to the dumpsters or rest stops on the weekends! Your essence would solve my problem as I'm sure a tiny spritz would allow me to smell as if I hadn't showered in a month! I would be the hit of the dumpster scene and would get more cock then you!!!

ROCCO