Saturday, February 23, 2008

Samples Ticket Stub!


I remember going to a Samples concert a few years ago so I went through my stash of old ticket stubs. Here is what I found!!! I never noticed that Michael was advertised on the stub itself! I do remember the firecrotched Roadie who's B.O. stole the show. Once catching a whiff of Mike's aroma I remember hooking up with 20 or thirty random dudes! It was a full on manfiesta once everyone got a breath of Mike's essence! I remember seeing a dude in a sleeveless flannel shirt with a red mullet taking on 5 dudes at one time! What a great night!!!

2 comments:

Ponce Roadie 69 said...

I think I was at that show as well. Was it the one where Mike came out on stage during the encore, dropped his pants and just started beating it then and there, and then blew his load all over the bass player?

Anonymous said...

I know I would pay just to see Mikey. The Samples are terrible but the scent of Mike's taint across the stage is like heaven to me!