Thursday, February 21, 2008

Michael Oliver Is a Fascist!

Hey Oliver, there's no doubt that you are one sexy beefcake. Those pictures of you from your roles sans makeup in Life Goes On, Mask, and The Goonies that were posted previously really make my balls fill up with some fresh semen! However, you are a fascist when it comes to monitoring the Internet! You patrol the IMDB message boards with your RoadiePC account and delete all posts with which you disagree. Now you are deleting links to this fan blog and other articles about you that have been posted on your Wikipedia page.

I demand that you cease with this fascist aggression! I promise that if you stop acting like Hitler I will sit on your face and totally drop ass. I will also dunk my nuts into your mouth and clean your head with a nice diarrhea spray! You must be so turned on right now reading this post - I'll bet you are mere seconds away from blowing your load. Let's have sex!!!

No comments: