Monday, February 18, 2008

Michael Oliver's Role In Mask

Michael Oliver acted in the 1985 hit movie, Mask, alongside Cher. Michael played Rocky Dennis, a young man afflicted with craniodiaphyseal dysplasia, a rare and disfiguring sclerotic bone disorder. Michael's acting was fluid and realistic and the producers loved him because he played Rocky Dennis without having to wear any makeup whatsoever! Michael's breakthrough performance led to later success in the Problem Child movies. Here is a picture of Michael from the set of Mask:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm glad that mystery is finally cleared up! I always thought Chris Burke played Rocky, now I totally see that it was Mike Oliver!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if it's true that while shooting the film Cher sodomized Mike with a broom handle? Anyone else hear this?

Anonymous said...

I think the DiMassi brothers kidnapped and violently raped Mickey O at the premiere of this film. Talk about a case of mistaken identity!

Anonymous said...

Seriously. Well done on this one.

Anonymous said...

I was a grip on this movie and can confirm some of these stories. Michael was kept in a cage in Cher's trailer. He was fed by Cher who insisted on feeding him nothing but her feces. One time he threw her feces at her and refused to gobble them up. Cher got so mad she sodomized him with a broom handle. Luckily I happened by when this was going on and I was able to crack a good one off while watching the action!