Thursday, February 21, 2008

Michael Oliver in Unknown Movie.


I found this photo of Michael from an unknown movie he made. It may have been the movie "Troll" but I am not 100 percent positive on that. However I am quite sure the person on the left is Michael Oliver sans any type of makeup in some sort of horror movie. I'm sure the horror industry loves to get their hands on Mikey as his not needing the normal hours of makeup to look like a monster must save tons of time. That along with his being a total pro and class act must make up for his foul B.O.!

UPDATE: I have received confirmation that this is a pic of Michael Oliver from the movie Troll 2!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is in fact the piss stain masterpiece Troll 2 (very distinct from the boring, virtually unrelated Troll). Michael was indeed brilliant in it. As you can probably tell, the budget was four-figure, so they were happy to have Mike on board as he was willing to work for about four dollars per day and didn't require any makeup.

Anonymous said...

Actually, that picture was from when I took Mikey out to Six Flags Great America in Illinois. God bless him, Mikey fashioned a couple of spears using the knife I gave him, and we set to work rousting the amusement park rubes out of their hard earned cashola! It was a good day to be a Healy, let me tell you!

Now let me tell you something else, YOU OWE ME NINJA GAIDEN MONEY, PONCE!