Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Michael Oliver Was Awesome on Life Goes On!

My favorite Michael Oliver role was his role as "Corky," a young man suffering from Down's Syndrome, on the early 1990s hit drama, Life Goes On. Michael provided an intense portrayal of the star of the show!

After Life Goes On went off the air in 1993, Michael took some time off for a few years until he found his true calling - to be a roadie for a crappy band. Here is a picture of Michael with two apparently gay musicians. Are these two fruits bandmembers in The Samples, the band for which Michael is a roadie?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just look at those creepy bastards around Michael! You just know those guys bukkaked him the minute the camera stopped shooting!

Anonymous said...

hE kopi Mee

Anonymous said...

I find that the picture where Oliver is fat and losing his hair makes me less angry than the ones with his nice comb-over. I suppose I'm prejudiced against fat, balding tards.