Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mike is hot

First I wanna say thanks to my buddy Neil for inviting me to contribute. Mike is underrated as a gay icon and hopefully this blog will help to rectify that. He deserves to take his place alongside the likes of Carrot Top and Yahoo Serious in the pantheon of gay ginger comedy greats.

Incidentally, I had a really hot dream about Mike the other night. I dreamed I was at a Samples show, and the band were playing when I noticed a certain mulleted ginger stud rocking out at the side of the stage. I went and found him after the show, introduced myself, we got talking, he said "you wanna go party?" and next thing I knew I was by the dumpster out back of the club with Mike's ginger-pubed 9-incher down my throat. That's when I woke up covered in my own splooey.

No comments: